Corporate Volunteer Opportunities
Corporate Support Opportunities
Find out how your company and employees can help maintain the level of service our kids need and deserve.
The Home invites corporations to get involved through a variety of volunteer opportunities. Listed below are some examples, but we are always open to creative ways your company or organization can help support The Home’s programs.
Please fill out a quick online form to let us know which opportunities you are interested in.
Improve the facilities where our kids live:
- Landscape or rake facility grounds
- Plant a flower or vegetable & herb garden
- Paint kids' bedrooms or other rooms in a residential program
- Design and paint a mural
Help our kids grow and learn:
- Host a monthly educational/skill-building workshop
- Tutor in an after school program or special education school
- Host a career day and introduce a variety of career choices at your place of work
Give a fresh start to our kids:
The children at The Home need some of the most basic personal items and school supplies. Your company can help fill those needs by collecting these items for them.
- Collect and assemble Welcome Kits
- Create Healthy Kids Packs
- Organize Moving On and Looking Up Packs
- Family Needs Drive
The Home asks that your group be able to provide the necessary supplies to complete your project.
Annual events that offer additional volunteer opportunities include:
"Adopt a Family" Wish List Program
For more information about Corporate Volunteer Opportunities, please contact: